PDA

View Full Version : Reports / Sessions tab missing hands - No filters running

cyphernz
03-15-2013, 12:40 AM
So I have this really strange problem where I am missing hands. The Reports tab and Sessions tab are both missing hands.

Eg. Reports tab states I played 102 hands, Sessions tab shows 90 hands. BOTH are incorrect. If I hover the mouse over the Table Manager icon in my system tray it will show the correct number of hands and money lost/won. So I know they are being saved, I just can't get them to show correctly in HM.

I have no filters running on either the Reports tab or Sessions tab.

It seems to miss the large pots.

I have dl'ed the latest version of HM1.

Since I have no filters running what else can be hiding these hands??

Patvs
03-15-2013, 09:18 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_04Mar2013.exe

On which site did you play these hands, what type of games?

cyphernz
03-15-2013, 10:52 PM
All hands played are NLHE on Party Poker.

I updated HM with the link you provided but still have the problem.

cyphernz
03-16-2013, 10:48 AM

I've attached a screenshot showing the difference in the Reports tab compared to Table Manager system tray icon. The $ won according to Table Manager is correct.

Sarek
03-17-2013, 04:24 AM
Have you tried another report? Overall - or By stakes - etc
because LeakBuster report can have it's internal filters (not visible)

cyphernz
03-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Same problem with any report I run. It seems really weird to me that the Sessions tab shows a different number of hands played compared to the Reports tab and both are wrong.

Maybe re-install HM?

Patvs
03-17-2013, 11:23 PM
Try not selecting your ALIAS, but the actual player name for PartyPoker.
Also try not selecting 'today' as a date filter, but check if the number of hands match when you set it to this month (or this year).

A 'today' discrepantie can be caused when hands played 'today' show up as yesterday's hands (or vice versa) if you played hands around midnight and the time adjustment settings are off.

If that doesn't resolve it, try reimporting your hands into a new empty database.