PDA

View Full Version : Close Table

valera_789
03-14-2013, 06:22 PM
Why desktops are closed where I participate in game? !
Especially there where I have the best hand.... :((((

Tilt Breaker
03-15-2013, 12:38 AM
Why desktops are closed where I participate in game? !
Especially there where I have the best hand.... :((((

Hi Valera,

Do you mean your Cash tables were closed?

Once you reach one of your Auto Break rules a Delay Timer comes up to allow you to finish active hands. As soon as the Delay Timer ends all cash tables are closed, even if you are still in a hand. You can set the Delay Timer to be longer if need be, just make the "Allow me ____ minutes to finish any cash hands" to a higher time.

Let me know if this is not what you meant.

Thanks,
Adam

valera_789
03-16-2013, 05:32 AM
Yes you are right but when you throws out from a Tern, and at you absolute nuts it isn't pleasant and it isn't correct. There is a strong wish to have opportunity (checkbox) to specify to the program that wouldn't throw out from table where you participate in game.

PS: Sorry for my english :)

Tilt Breaker
03-18-2013, 10:30 AM
Yes you are right but when you throws out from a Tern, and at you absolute nuts it isn't pleasant and it isn't correct. There is a strong wish to have opportunity (checkbox) to specify to the program that wouldn't throw out from table where you participate in game.

PS: Sorry for my english :)

We are looking at doing this actually. Basically instead of closing the tables, TB will block the "sit out" checkboxes and the "sit back in button".

I agree that this would be a much cleaner solution, but we tried it before and it was erratic. Also I'm not sure this is possible with the addition of Stars' hotkeys.

We will see though!
Adam