PDA

View Full Version : Not all my hands are showing up

izzleskizzlez
11-18-2010, 12:45 PM
I play on stars and have put in a ton of volume lately. I noticed that HEM is about 100-200 hands off. HEM actually says I have 45,999 hands when I click to change player, but in the reports tab or graphs tab it only shows that I have 45,855. I made a new database because only 39,000 hands showed up on my old database. Is there any way to retrieve the missing 100-200 hands?

izzleskizzlez
11-18-2010, 01:39 PM
I have the newest version of HEM and I've made sure that all my tab filters are cleared. Plus there were no import errors when I made the new database.

Patvs
11-19-2010, 01:07 AM
You import 45,999 hands YOU played with no errors, it shows 45,999 hands next to your name (when you select yourself in the CHANGE PLAYER list)

But in the reports, etc. it only shows 48,855 hands.

Most likely you were sitting out in the 100-200 missing hands:
This can also happen when the prefetch imports the first hand, but you weren't dealt any cards in that hand, because you were still waiting for the BB.

izzleskizzlez
11-19-2010, 02:59 AM
So should I just untick the prefetch to prevent this?

Also is there any way to delete those prefetched hands?

netsrak
11-19-2010, 04:56 AM
Why do you want to disable the prefetch? Its just a small mismatch between the total hand count and your own played hands.

To delete the hands please use the purge functions: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Purge Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/197/Purge+Hands)

izzleskizzlez
11-19-2010, 01:59 PM
I would like my HEM results to be as accurate as possible. I tried to purge the hands but there is no option to purge prefetched hands. So no hands got deleted since all the hands in the database were played by me. So its not really a big deal if I leave prefetched on?

There is still a slight discrepancy between my cashier and my HEM winnings. Do you think this is from leaving the table early before my HH has been written? I don't think the money discrepancy is from the prefetched hands issue, but I don't know.

netsrak
11-20-2010, 09:10 AM
Normally you were not involved into prefetched hands so the purge should remove them (but not the stats). You can delete hands completely by right clicking on them in the hands view.

If you leave the table to early or you have a disconnect during a hand this will result in discrepancies.
But you can request handhistories from the stars client and import them. This should fix this.

izzleskizzlez
11-21-2010, 02:37 AM
Thanks for the help guys. I just imported the missing hands after stars support sent them to me.