PDA

View Full Version : S&g - hm doesn´t show profit when i win

SkyWalker01
11-18-2010, 12:08 PM
I play some s&g hu and win some and loose some, but the hm doesn´t show the profit when i win
tks

Patvs
11-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Playing on which site?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If you reimport such a SNG in 1.11.05C it also won't display your winnings?
If so can you email us the handhistory of such a SNG

SkyWalker01
11-23-2010, 07:49 PM
playing in PS, i updated but it doesn´t work, i try playing 6 s&g hu,

in "data view" show 6 s&g played but i have to put manually the "finish status", "position finish" and "winnings"

in "stats" only shows that i played 3 s&g instead of 6

where do you want that i send the "tournament hand history" ?

tks

Patvs
11-23-2010, 11:11 PM
sent it to support@holdemmanager.com if it's a single table tournament.

If it's a multitable sit and go, you need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=43)

SkyWalker01
11-24-2010, 01:15 AM
all are S&G HU, and still 2 days ago all go well! and i dont have to request anything to PS

now the problems are: HM doesn´t show winning, finish position, sometimes the status of finishing doesn´t update, and sometimes put 4 instead of 2 in the tourney size and put in that i finish in 4th place when it´s a HU S&G

then what you need that i send you, the only thing that i have is the summary that i request to PS

tks again

netsrak
11-24-2010, 08:50 AM
Stars now supports the writing of summaries directly to your computer: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars Tournament Summary Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup)

Please configure this and try again.

SkyWalker01
11-24-2010, 11:07 AM
i configured it and doesn´t work well

i played 4 s&g hu: 2 wins and 2 loose

problems:

when i loose in "data view" show "finish position" 4 instead of 2
when i win in "data view" show like the s&g doesn´t finish, nothing in winning and nothing in position finish

in "stats" only show 2 instead of 4 s&g

in "toruney result filters" shows 4 s&g played but all in "4 position finish" (in the graph)

tks again

netsrak
11-25-2010, 04:35 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

SkyWalker01
11-26-2010, 04:00 PM
i sent you by email

and i add a new "folder import" but it doesn´t work

C:\Archivos de programa\PokerStars\TournSummary\

SkyWalker01
11-29-2010, 04:00 PM
I updated hm like you tell me in email and still doesn´t work
sometimes is unchecked the "sum" checkbox and the position finish "4" instead of "2"

IN "GRAPH" DOESN´T APPEARS THE RED LINE, AND IN "TOURNEY RESULT FILTER" WHEN IS CHECKED "SHOW $EV ADJUSTED" IT DOESN´T SHOW ANY DIFFERENCE LIKE THE GRAPH

netsrak
11-30-2010, 04:33 AM
Please reply to the support mail with your problems / questions. It may be necessary to arrange a remote session.

SkyWalker01
11-30-2010, 08:54 AM
how? what mail?
now i see that the support sent me and email saying that you awswered from here
may you solve it without remoto control?

playing a session in cash nl fr i see that i have a difference in $won between the table manager and the hm with the same number of hands

tks

netsrak
11-30-2010, 03:33 PM
I thought from your post that you were already in contact with support. Sorry if i understood you wrong.

Are you playing EUR or GBP tables? Please post some screenshots showing the difference.

SkyWalker01
11-30-2010, 11:03 PM
i only play cash, tourney and s&g in u$s
and what about the other problems that didn´t were solved in the last update
05d ?
hm still doesn´t show the right info in the s&g

tks again

netsrak
12-01-2010, 04:42 AM
Please see this for the stars summaries: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars Tournament Summary Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/441/Poker+Stars+Tournament+Summary+Setup)

We need some screenshots for the other problems.

SkyWalker01
12-01-2010, 08:14 PM
i did it since few days but it doesn´t now, it´s work just 1 or 2 days and now i have the same problem
regards

morny
12-04-2010, 04:02 AM
Are the summaries still be written, can you see them in the folder? Is your correct import folders setup, Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder please

SkyWalker01
12-04-2010, 08:36 PM
these are the import folders, there is anything now in these folders, i will send you by email attached the holdemmanager.config file with a link to this thread

C:\Archivos de programa\PokerStars\HandHistory\
C:\Archivos de programa\PokerStars\TournSummary\

I REINTALL COMPLETELY THE HM, I PLAYED 2 S&G HU, 1 WON AND 1 LOOSE, AND WHEN I LOOSE
HM STILL IMPORT WRONG THE POSITION FINISHED "4" INTEAD OF "2", IT´S READ WRONG LIKE THE S&G HU IS A MULTITABLE TOURNEY

TKS
REGARDS

netsrak
12-05-2010, 06:37 AM
Please send us the hands and the summaries with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com