PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars ZOOM Live Tracking

kaishui
03-14-2013, 12:20 PM
Hi, i would like to see the potodds.

I got default table schemes, dealer message, client in english, table default size, chat box not hidden, etc.
On the normal tables, live tracking ist just working fine.

But on ZOOM tables, it doesn't work.
I really would enjoy, seeing potodds @ZOOM.

Somethines, a strange thing is happen (@ZOOM tables):
Windows7 showing me the message, HEM isn't working anymore (i seen this sometimes when i size down the tables, just to try if thats the case why live tracking doesn't work). I ignore this message. After a few seconds, live tracking works.

But if i close the table, and open a new one, live tracking isn't working anymore.

I don't know when the error-message of win7 appears, it was just 2 times for now.

Patvs
03-15-2013, 09:19 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

kaishui
03-22-2013, 05:03 PM
Hi, thanks for trying to help, and sorry for my late reply!

I use W7-64bit, Windows-Firewall, and Microsoft Security Essentials.
I have no 3rd party firewall.

My VideoCard and Windows Driver are up2date!

I'm running the 3 exes as administrator. I added the exeptions at Windows firewall.

I didn't try to turn off user account control, cause its for my security.

Still the same problems. Random crash during the session (about 10-20minutes), HEM would work not anymore. Then i close the windows error popup, and HEM is still running, but the HUD is missing. I relaunch the HUD, and then everything (incl. livetracking) is fine, until i close the tables.

Them the same error again, after 10-20minutes at the new table.

Patvs
03-22-2013, 09:51 PM
Close PokerStars.

Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_04Mar2013.exe

kaishui
03-23-2013, 12:36 PM
i already installed this HEM version

Patvs
03-23-2013, 11:50 PM
Can you post a screenshot of your PokerStars Zoom table where you can see the ''average table'' stats panel, but can't see the pot odds?

Patvs
03-23-2013, 11:57 PM

kaishui
03-24-2013, 08:40 AM
As you can see, the PodOdds calculation is wrong (in both cases 42%).
I didn't found a log file in the directory you mentioned (i guess u edited the post, i don't see it anymore)

As soon as HmHud.exe crashes (i noticed now that not HEM crashes, but the HmHud.exe crashes), and i relaunch the hud @hud options, live tracking and pod odds is working fine.

Patvs
03-24-2013, 09:52 PM
Can you make sure the main PokerStars .exe file is also always started with full administrator priviliges.