PDA

View Full Version : Results/Data View Issues

luka05
11-18-2010, 01:49 AM
There are a few things that I've always had to manually correct when going over tournament results in HEM.

- Cake MTTs always show up as 550+50 buy in no matter what the buy in was
- Cake/Stars/FTP/AP always show up as Holdem. I have to edit whether it was PLO or PLO8
- AP/Cake winnings have to be entered manually

Also, I wonder if there would ever be a way for HEM to add the rebuys and add-ons you take to the results. If they are written to the HH it should be possible no? HEM actually accounts for bounties in FTP KO tournaments I assume because they show up in HH. Keeping tracking of how many rebuys I do is hard while multi-tabling. HEM is a great product and thanks to all the good work you guys do.....

Patvs
11-18-2010, 02:06 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Reimport your hands into a NEW empty database.

For Stars:
you need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM. Stars does not write the tourney summaries to your hard drive, like FTP does.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200

Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

----

If SNGs/MTTs on other sites still are wrongly imported (categorized as the wrong game type) email us a handhistory

luka05
11-21-2010, 01:31 AM
Thanks....it worked but I guess rebuys aren't written to HH because they aren't included. Also, instead of Cake showing 550$ every time it's 0.00$ but at least the game type is right.

The Minder
11-21-2010, 02:10 AM
... Also, I wonder if there would ever be a way for HEM to add the rebuys and add-ons you take to the results. If they are written to the HH it should be possible no? HEM actually accounts for bounties in FTP KO tournaments I assume because they show up in HH. Keeping tracking of how many rebuys I do is hard while multi-tabling.

I'm pretty sick and tired of this. Rebuy information is included in FTP and PS HH and/or summary files. It has been so for ages. The data has been sent to HM on more than one occasion by me and I'm guessing by others as well. In my case, the data was sent more than a year ago and yet HM still does not comprise the data.

I do not blame the support staff for this, but you folks have got to stop fobbing people off with comments like "send us the HH files" when nothing happens after that. This is basic functionality, it is not rocket science. If RVG is not going to bring this into HM then let us know and I, for one, will seek to get my money back.

Enough is enough people.

luka05
11-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Is writing the rebuy amounts from the HH to the tournament results a feature that is supposed to work or one that is trying to be figured out? I'll gladly help with whatever I can to help resolve this issue; it's a important one.

Thanks....

B-Money
11-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Is writing the rebuy amounts from the HH to the tournament results a feature that is supposed to work or one that is trying to be figured out? I'll gladly help with whatever I can to help resolve this issue; it's a important one.

Thanks....

As far as I know HM never automatically recorded rebuy info. I believe Stars added this info to HH's this year and we haven't adding support for it yet. I'll see what I can do to get it added. I played some rebuys on Stars the other week to see exactly what's going on.

We do need HH's for these types of problems. The more we get the better. It's a way for us to see what issues are causing the biggest problems for customers not to mention adding rebuy info for all sites is not possible because all sites do not record this info in their HH's. If it's not in the HH, we can't add it. I know it's in the Stars HH, but if you have other sites that show the rebuy info in the HH and we don't automatically add it, please send us some of these original HH's.

GL,
-B

luka05
11-29-2010, 08:47 PM
well do you want Stars HH's with rebuys in them? just tell me where to send them....

B-Money
11-29-2010, 09:10 PM
We're good on Stars HH's with rebuys. Thanks though. :-)

If you have another site that has rebuy info in the HH and HM is not recording it properly, please do send those to support@holdemmanager.com

Thanks,
-B