PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt tourneys not importing correctly from PT3 database (missing summaries)

rowhousepd
11-18-2010, 01:19 AM
I'm switching from PT3 to HEM and seem to be having a problem w/ tourneys -- about 1/3rd of them are coming up as incomplete w/ incorrect (or missing) results info.

I imported the PT database and all seemed to go fine. There were no error messages, and the cash hands transferred perfectly. When I noticed the problem w/ tourneys, I imported the Processed folder (which is a PT subfolder) hoping that the summaries there would correct the problem. But then I realized that I must have erased old summaries a while back and don't have a record of many of them. I play at Full Tilt, and while they let you download old tourney hands, they don't let you get old summaries. What to do? :confused:

If I export the summaries from PT into text files & re-import them into HEM (even though there will be tons of duplicates) will that do the trick? I'm hesitant to try anything new & mess up my db before I know how to proceed first. Thanks!

Patvs
11-18-2010, 02:36 AM
Try to export the summaries from PT.

Also if you email Full Tilt they can sent you your summary file (ALL listed in one file), but unlike the PokerStars summary file, HoldemManager doesn't have support... yet to import that Full Tilt file.