PDA

View Full Version : how long until i recieve the code?

enotwo
11-05-2008, 08:32 AM
Hi all, i recently used the "code" in here, and inserted the right ammount of money into Titan poker. I earned the point i need for my free software, and mailed em. And thats 3 days ago.

How long does it normaly take?

morny
11-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Im not sure, this is something youll need to get in contact with Titan about

enotwo
11-05-2008, 02:31 PM
Well, isnt it you guys who mail me a key?

morny
11-05-2008, 02:39 PM
Unless youve paid Roy for holdem manager via the instructions on www.holdemmanager.net it wouldnt be us. I presume you done a promotion where you deposit x amount and play x amount of hands and then you get hm, I know Leggo and Dueces do similar promotion and they usually send the code, let me know how you went about it and ill look into it but id also contact Titan in the meantime as its more likely they have to issue the code

enotwo
11-05-2008, 02:42 PM
Holdemmanager.net where you buy it, have a link where you can use a bonuscode and earn 500 point it guess it is, and then i should send a mail to you guys mail. And i just talked to titanpoker, they said its you who should send me a serial..

morny
11-05-2008, 05:42 PM
Ok, PM me your email address that you contacted Roy with and ill get him to PM you as its likely a problem with the emails, maybe it auto deleted it thinking it was spam