PDA

View Full Version : Rake at UltimateBet

A.Kmicic
11-17-2010, 02:36 PM
is 33% off ( too high ), can you make an option so that we can choose what way it counts rake? ( contributed, weighed or w/e )

Patvs
11-18-2010, 02:48 AM
Are you using 1.11.05B?

HM already correctly knows which rake method a site uses. (unless a site CHANGES method, in which case HoldemManager needs to update its code)
There currently is no option the user can change the rake method.

What gametype do you play at UB, which what rakeback percentage?

A.Kmicic
11-18-2010, 06:42 AM
oh i was using 1.11.04 - is that a fix to this problem?

im playing NL100 6max, HEM shows 3k$ rake, my RakeTheRake accout shows 2,1k$ rake ( and it shows in the rake race section where they don't minus the bonuses from MGR )
my RB is 30%, got 566$ from RB for last month ( so it's 1886$ rake after minusing the bonuses ]

edit: just installed 1.11.05b and it didnt change anything

netsrak
11-18-2010, 09:47 AM
Installing an update doesn't update anything for the hands already in the database.

Please watch it for new hands or import your old hands into a new database for a test.

A.Kmicic
11-18-2010, 10:18 AM
i exported to hard drive hands from last month and re-imported them to the new database - nothing changed, shows rake the same

EDIT: strage thing was, i was playing while doing it, and HUD was showing stats it should have no idea of, now i tried it again and it doesnt show any ( was showing stats on the tables from my big database while i was importing hands to the new small one where i have only one month of my game ) i changed import folder and archive folder before i started importing to new database

EDIT2: oh it can be one more thing: i play at Bad Beat Jackpot tables often, so maybe HEM counts it as rake i pay, but as to rakeback, they don't count it

EDIT4: jus got e-mail back from UB, they say 2,1k$ rake last month, so HEM is off :/

EDIT5: got an e-mail form UB, they have Weighted-Contributed Rake, can you fix this?

Patvs
11-18-2010, 11:31 PM
HM already uses the correct rake method.

It's the Bad Beat Jackpot tables that can't be processed correctly
Do ALL these tables have the name JACKPOT in the table name / handhistory for HM to detect them?

A.Kmicic
11-19-2010, 04:05 AM
there's at the end of a hand:

Total Pot($292.90) | Rake ($3) | Jackpot Rake ($0.50)

no mention of BBJ table earlier