PDA

View Full Version : new user

king364364
11-17-2010, 07:12 AM
hi
im new to your software.my friends suggested me to buy and use it and i want do it.now im useing 15 days trial version.
but i dont know how to save my hand historys and how to load my hand historys that i have played previously.
and what is exact mean of import and export in holdem manager.
i also read FAQ but it didnt helped me.
i will be thankfull if some one help me

netsrak
11-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Which pokersite are you playing at?

You need to configure your pokerclient to write handhistories in english language to your computer. We have a Setup FAQ for every pokersite HM supports.

HM reads this file (=import) and generates statistical informations for the HUD and the database out of this.

Hands you played earlier which are not saved to your computer (because the pokerclient was not configured) are not available. You can try to contact the support of your pokersite to send you the hands.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

king364364
11-17-2010, 11:20 AM
thank u
now i understoos how it works.
at first i thaught i should import hand historys for analyze every time i want to use holdem manager but now i understood only 1 time i import hand historys and holdem manager keep the analyzed hand historys in it.
and when im playing(if i click auto import),new hand historys get imported to holdem manager automaticaly.
right?

Patvs
11-18-2010, 02:21 AM
correct