PDA

View Full Version : Getting hem to work via boot camp on mac??

berty24
11-16-2010, 09:38 PM
Hi there, Right where to start? Well basically i really haven't got a clue what i'm doing so as u can guess i've got a few issues...
Right to put u in the picture i have just brought a new 27inch mac an my problem is trying to get holdem manager up an running on it. I've followed all the instructions as far as i can understand, i've installed windows 7 via boot camp an also installed parallels to run the two together. Now that all seems to be working correct as far as i can tell?? As i can go into windows 7 apps from mac desktop, now ive also been able to download holdem manager so guessing i may have done something right. But i've played a few hands on ft an for some reason it won't auto detect the hands, i've checked the save hand history box on ft an can locate on mac but it won't auto find the site? Any ideas? Have i got to install ft in windows 7 or something for it to locate? See what i mean, not a clue!!!
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks
Chris

Patvs
11-16-2010, 11:28 PM
Yes both HoldemManager AND Full Tilt must be installed and running from the Virtual-Windows 7.

Only PostgreSQL can be installed on either the Virtual-Windows OR on the Mac.