PDA

View Full Version : Few questions about HM

Peti82
11-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Hello Everyone!

After studying HM (videos, user guide) I still have some questions, maybe someone could help me out:

1, By Tourney/Result in Graph tab I realised that when I tick "Show Luck Ajusted Winnings" box, there is no changes in the graph (I think there should appear another graph - with red)

2, By Tourney/Result I realised that when I tick "Show $EV Ajusted" box, the only change is that some stats varies to red, but figures do not change (left side)

3, My HUD works pretty perfect by cash games, but when I play tourney, HUDs are next to wrong players at the table (or HUD do not recognize if there was a player-swap at table). How should I fix this?

4, In general when I mark a lot of hands, and in the future accidently click to "unmark all hands", can I search back, which hands were marked?

5, And the last thing: is there any program that I ca use to search my "favourite" players to play with them? As I read somewhere Table Scanner can only scan tables and there is no option to search a player. In the Poker Client people can search, but it is very slow and a lot of people are hidden from search...

Many thanks for the help guys!

Patvs
11-17-2010, 12:23 AM
-1 Luck Adjusted Winnings only works for SINGLE TABLE tournaments, NOT MULTI TABLE.

-2 This looks correct: only ROI/WINNINGS and $/Hour (as displayed on the left side) should change it you tick this box.

-3 On which site do you play?
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If players swap, it should take 1 hand before ALL the player names are correct again since HM gets the player names and position from the handhistories.

-4 Currently not possible. Feel free to make your suggestions here:
Customer Feedback for HoldemManager (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/forums/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions)

-5 In TableScanner manually add the big fish to your BUDDY LIST.
Assign +10 points to a BUDDY. Then if you run a scan, and see a Table with a SCORE of +10 you know there is a huge fish at that table.

HoldemManager/TableScanner CANNOT activately search for fish, where an alarm will go off if it detects a player.

Peti82
11-17-2010, 01:19 PM
Hello Patvs!

Thanks a lot for for your answers. Few comments:

2, Yes, these 2 values changes to red, but the concrete numbers do not change, just the colour of it, that is my problem.

3, I play at Party Poker, but now I will update with this beta, maybe it will fix it (although I always update HM with the latest vesions).

5, Then it is possible that I can search back my favourite players, just the method is "indirect", is it true?

Could you please reflect on these topics once again?

Many thanks!

Patvs
11-18-2010, 01:39 AM
-2 they'll only change if you play STTs and have an actual difference in your winnings vs luck adjusted winnings lines.

-5 You can't directly search to see if certain players are online. Only use the indirect method.
Other software can... such as.. "Smart Buddy" (but I'm unsure if they fully meet up with the rules and regulations of the pokersites)