PDA

View Full Version : Adjust Agg and Agg% but in opposite ways

diegodp
11-16-2010, 12:44 PM
I've read all articles about HM and its Plugging leaks, but I've got a question.

My stats say that:

AGG:is 6.13

AGG%: is 29.8

BUT

the best values are AGG (3.22/3.34) and AGG% (33.7/36.6)

Now,
how Can I gain a lower AGG value if I need to increase my AGG& value to be in positive BB/100 ?

Isn't it in nonsense??? :confused:

TY

diegodp
11-24-2010, 09:44 AM
No one can help me?

morny
11-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Which article are you referring to, please copy and paste the section your referring to so i can get some context. In general it sounds like you mean it says the most profitable players have a lower aggression rate than what you have and you want to lower it if i'm correct.

This is good advice in general to be in these ranges for beginner players but its not set in stone and you need to realise WHY you need to lower a stat before you attempt to.

What sample size are you getting those values over?

Also agg and aggression % are calculated differently, see here http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions

diegodp
12-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Which article are you referring to, please copy and paste the section your referring to so i can get some context. In general it sounds like you mean it says the most profitable players have a lower aggression rate than what you have and you want to lower it if i'm correct.

This is good advice in general to be in these ranges for beginner players but its not set in stone and you need to realise WHY you need to lower a stat before you attempt to.

What sample size are you getting those values over?

Also agg and aggression % are calculated differently, see here FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Stat Definitions (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/95/Stat+Definitions)

I know, I know, bur reading top stats in your articles, besta value are in opposite way.

In my opinion is impossible (like in my case) to have got a lower AGG and an higher AGG% in the same moment.

I know differences among them, but If I'd follow article tab, it could be impossible for any player.

(To have got 3.22/3.44 AGG and in the same time 33/37 in AGG% IT'S IMPOSSIBLE for a player, IMO, the values cannot be in same condition...)

morny
12-14-2010, 02:25 AM
These are just guidelines based on winning players, it doesn't mean all your stats should exactly match but is rather a guideline, depending on the type of player you are you may or may not fall into every category exactly so its just a guideline really.

Potcommitted
12-14-2010, 08:20 AM
I've read all articles about HM and its Plugging leaks, but I've got a question.

My stats say that:

AGG:is 6.13

AGG%: is 29.8

BUT

the best values are AGG (3.22/3.34) and AGG% (33.7/36.6)

Now,
how Can I gain a lower AGG value if I need to increase my AGG& value to be in positive BB/100 ?

Isn't it in nonsense??? :confused:

TY

Agg% takes checking in account, AF doesn't.
An example would be: You don't value bet enough on the river but raise too much on the flop. Have too know more stats to say why it is so in your case.

Diizzle
12-15-2010, 08:52 PM
AF is based on not only your normal raises, but your re-raises and 4-bets, I'm pretty sure that's what it is... In you case meaning you maybe check raise and make more of those type of plays than the players judged in the article.