PDA

View Full Version : HUD goes behind tables - Microgaming

Hilips
11-16-2010, 07:08 AM
HUD stats goes behind the tables every time i click one table, only on Microgaming.

This worked great for years but since 2-3 months ago this start happening, i ignored, just selected the option to "force on top" but thats so annoying to have the stats in front of EVERY window i have opened.

Its possible to fix this and have the stats overlay like before, only in front of the tables and not every other window?

Edit:

Version 1.15.05b in W7 x64

netsrak
11-16-2010, 10:21 AM
Ongame made a lot of changes to their software in the last weeks. Please check whether your graphic card drivers are uptodate but other than that i don't think there is any other solution at the moment.

Hilips
11-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Ongame made a lot of changes to their software in the last weeks. Please check whether your graphic card drivers are uptodate but other than that i don't think there is any other solution at the moment.

Do you mind to read the op again pls?

Tks

Patvs
11-17-2010, 12:01 AM
FORCE ON TOP currently is the only fix.

But most HM users experience this problem on Ongame.
Which Microgaming skin do you play on?
Run a search on the skin in the HoldemManager forum search if other users are have this problem.

If you don't encounter other threads, the problem is more likely caused and can be solved by:
-turning off the Windows 7 AERO interface
-running a Windows update and installing ALL .net framework updates
-updating your videocard driver by going to Nvidea/ATI website and downloading the latest beta driver