PDA

View Full Version : missing stats

masmatz
11-16-2010, 02:05 AM
how come i have more than 500 hands on a guy and i dont see any stats on cbetting?

i know he is a solid player who raises pre... so there must be stats on whether he cbets or not.. but there is just a minus. and this is not the only case. is there a wrong config?

switched from pt3 to hem 3 days ago.

netsrak
11-16-2010, 05:09 AM
Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which operating system?

masmatz
11-16-2010, 10:40 PM
hey again, thanks for your reply. now i have tested HEM a few days and i still have some trouble in a few areas. would be very glad if you could help me out here:

1. missing stats.

as mentioned above i am wondering why there are no stats about cbets from people i have 1k+ hands of. here are the answers to your questions:

Which pokersite? Pokerstars
Which gametype? 180's Sngos
Which HM version? 1.11.05
Which operating system? Windows XP

And here is a screenshot of the problem:

http://i53.tinypic.com/x5nouq.jpg

2. Data View / Hand Histories

This is probably my fault but i cannot find the full tournament histories of the tournaments i have just finished. i have cleared all filters and had the software show all tournaments since 14.11 and today's tournaments clearly miss. pressed refresh and restarted but that did not help. even now, 30 minutes after it was completed the tourneys arent displayed. of course autoimport isnt running anymore. any advice?

3. Pot odds display

One reason why I wanted to have HEM was the pot odds display. however, this only works for the default tabel size. can i do anything about this? i think i have everything set up correctly (right theme, number of pots 3, track live hands checked, show dealer messages, no blocking of chat box...).

4. BUG

During my today's session HEM manager said that due to an unknown problem the program has to shut down... this happened three times! what could be the cause? what can i do about it?

netsrak
11-17-2010, 05:21 AM
1. Latest release is 1.11.05b. For the missing stats: this is something we have to check for some sample players. Please mail us the hands for some players where you see this problem with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

2. You have to request tournament summaries manually: Pokerstars > Requests > Tournament Histories...
and import the data from the mail: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)
Then import them manually to HM.

Since the latest Stars Update you can configure the writing of summaries in the stars handhistory options. Activate it and add the folder to the HM auto-import folders (auto-detect).

3. The Hud for holi33 covers some elements of the chat box. Move it to the right as this might be the problem.

4. Please test with 1.11.05b: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

masmatz
11-17-2010, 10:08 PM
1. Latest release is 1.11.05b. For the missing stats: this is something we have to check for some sample players. Please mail us the hands for some players where you see this problem with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

Done !

2. You have to request tournament summaries manually: Pokerstars > Requests > Tournament Histories...
and import the data from the mail: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories
Then import them manually to HM.

Since the latest Stars Update you can configure the writing of summaries in the stars handhistory options. Activate it and add the folder to the HM auto-import folders (auto-detect).

good!

3. The Hud for holi33 covers some elements of the chat box. Move it to the right as this might be the problem.

done! problem still exists.

4. Please test with 1.11.05b: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

done! bug is not fixed. today it only shut down twice though. it says "HEM encountered a problem and has to shut down".

netsrak
11-18-2010, 04:00 AM
3. The live-tracking feature needs to read the informations from the table via a screen scrape method. We have implemented 3 different methods which you can select under table preferences. Please test with the other methods, restart HM after changing the setting. If none of them works better we have no other solution at the moment.

4. I guess the crashes are related to the live-tracking feature as this sometimes causes problems. Please enable the logging in the table preferences and send us the file logs\log.txt after the next crash.