PDA

View Full Version : Problem Players search

Dory
11-15-2010, 08:43 PM
in Players Search i not find my nickname on winamax :confused:

Thank you for help

Patvs
11-15-2010, 11:58 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Can you create a new database and reimport your hands.
All hands import without errors?
Then try again to find the winamax hero.
Are you using special symbols such as ůêā in your nickname?

Dory
11-16-2010, 12:10 AM
i triyng this now tell you what ;)

Dory
11-16-2010, 12:46 AM
I create a new database and reimport hands.
Not find my nickname
I dont use special caracter my nick is GoliathPoker

How i cant find ??

Thank for your help

netsrak
11-16-2010, 05:03 AM
Click on the Change button and enter the first characters of your screenname in the upcoming window. Then select your name from the list.

If your name isn't there did you get any errors during the import?

Dory
11-16-2010, 07:27 AM
he not find that why i open this threat :(

klotet
11-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Hi

I downloaded the trial version and i cant find my player name either :( It comes up : please enter the playner name in part of and 0 results. whats the problem?

netsrak
11-16-2010, 10:14 AM
he not find that why i open this threat :(
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Hi

I downloaded the trial version and i cant find my player name either :( It comes up : please enter the playner name in part of and 0 results. whats the problem?
You need to import hands first.

klotet
11-16-2010, 10:18 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Haha thank you! Drinking is no good for the brain. Thx for the help!

Dory
11-16-2010, 01:32 PM

I import the hand before and now is completly import

i cant send the original handhistory because the history is in folder of winamax and not go to the HM Folder

Please somewhone cant help me seriously

netsrak
11-17-2010, 04:56 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Dory
11-17-2010, 05:15 AM
I make it but yesterday i dont know how everyting comme right

netsrak
11-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Sorry?
Is the problem fixed or didn't you receive an answer yet?

Dory
11-17-2010, 12:55 PM
Yes the problem is fixed ;)