PDA

View Full Version : Forgot to unclick "Import from sub folders"

coolkjaer
11-04-2008, 10:53 PM
Hey

First I could not understand why HEM could not find all the hands from my play on microgaming. I then saw that I had forgot to unclick "Import form sub folders". I have now changed that. But I can still only see 74 hands from my 1. session and 83 from my 2. session. I have for sure played much more than that.

Anyone who knows what I done wrong?

btw I have not downloaded the new beta version.

morny
11-05-2008, 07:30 PM
Try creating a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport all your hands http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173

Check your Prima folders and the folder youve setup to move processed files to

coolkjaer
11-05-2008, 10:09 PM
I have just talked to a member of the BetOnBet support crew. He told me where the HHs are saved (E:\Microgaming\Poker\betonbetMPP\GameHistory.dat) The size of the file is 47,2 MB and it was modified after my session.

I tried to start auto import after my last session. I played more than 3k hands, but HM only found 57. I do not get why it cannot find the rest of the hands.

I am sure that I have linked to the right folder (E:\Microgaming\Poker\betonbetMPP)
I also play at crypto and ipoker and dont have any props there.

Please let me know what kind of info you need.

I am using the 1.06.03H version

I ahve also followed the specific instructions for prima.

morny
11-06-2008, 11:10 AM
On the reason its important to untick subfolders is because underneath that database folder is lots of other folders with loads of MB's of config files for Prima and as HM tries to read al these files it slows its down and in many cases damages the database, this might be the cause of the problems so to fix this well need to create a new database, did you do this since you unticked the subfolders?

The other problem is with a file of 47mb HM has to work alot harder to get the small bit of data so its wise to rename that file every now and then and Prima will create a new one, then when you rename it move it to a higher folder so its not trying to scan that aswell and is only scanning the new one. You should close down Prima while renaming the gamehistory.dat file

If you still continue to have problems let me know