PDA

View Full Version : URGENT!!! OM doesn't read HU PLO8 SnG data!

plo8om
11-15-2010, 01:13 PM
Yesterday I purchased OM for the purpose of tracking pot-limit-omaha-8-or-better (I do not play Hold 'em games), more specifically to track my HU PLO8 SnGs. OM fails to read the data for Poker Stars and CEREUS for these types of tournaments.

My theory is this: when I used the trial version, everything worked fine, except that OM would read my HU PLO8 SnGs as Hold'em SnGs; since the trial version included both holde'em and omaha games, I didn't really mind, as all I had to do is after each session highlight all of the sngs played and manually change them from hold'em to plo8.

But now that I registered my OM I can no longer see any data for plo8 sngs. I haven't tried it yet, but I assume it's the same for plo8 mtts as well.

Please advise ASAP. As I stated above, I never play hold'em games so it really makes no sense for me to own both OM and HM just so I can track my PLO8 games...

Edit: I have the lattest OM (Version 1.11.05b 2010-11-11)

Patvs
11-15-2010, 11:39 PM
Email us a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

plo8om
11-16-2010, 01:58 AM
Email us a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

Thank you for responding! I finally got Omaha Manager to display data for HU PLO8 SnGs from Poker Stars. what I did is this:

1) Created a new DB
2) Re-imported all of the HHs from the former archive
3) Created a new archive folder

However, after the above, OM still does NOT display any data for the PLO8 HU SnGs that were played on UB (CEREUS). I checked the new archive and the UB HHs files are there, but my guess is that unlike for PS HHs, OM is still interpreting the UB HHs for PLO8 HU SnGs as Hold'em games, not Omaha.

I will now email you a few of the HHs files for HU PLO8 SnGs played on UB.

Thanks again for your help, I am very happy that I finally got OM to work at least for PS, and I am sure w/ a bit more effort we'll get OM to work for UB as well.