PDA

View Full Version : Another Error with currency

hmf_1
11-15-2010, 11:09 AM
Hi!

Since the last (or second last) update there is an error with the currency. When I look at my graph my €-winnings are higher then my $-winnings. This should be the other way around because the € is stronger then the $.

I filtered my hands by just using hands I've played at $-tables so the bug is crystal clear!

Playing NL cashgames 6max
HM version 1.11.05b
Currency settings: Only used "Get Current Rates" / Euro is saved with 1.3635

Thx

netsrak
11-15-2010, 12:45 PM
We are already aware of this problem. I hope it will be fixed in the next releases.

Please edit the rates manually until its fixed.

hmf_1
11-15-2010, 01:09 PM
We are already aware of this problem. I hope it will be fixed in the next releases.

Please edit the rates manually until its fixed.

???
The rates are correct and "Get Current Rates" works fine too. But when drawing my Graph I can choose between USD, Euro and Pounds. And that's were the bug shows up. The graph is just wrong for any currency I choose.

I'm playing on USD, Euro and GBP tables so always I do draw my graph the results of 2 currencies have to get converted to the 3rd one. Please read my original post again.

ice_w0lf
11-15-2010, 05:50 PM
???
The rates are correct and "Get Current Rates" works fine too. But when drawing my Graph I can choose between USD, Euro and Pounds. And that's were the bug shows up. The graph is just wrong for any currency I choose.

I'm playing on USD, Euro and GBP tables so always I do draw my graph the results of 2 currencies have to get converted to the 3rd one. Please read my original post again.

My "get current rates" isn't anywhere near correct. My rates atm are:

US- 1
Eur- 1.3585
GBP- 1.6050

With those rates... my euro graph is higher than my USD graph. Changing rates to:

US- 1
Eur- 0.7353
GBP- 0.6224

Brings my us graph higher than the euro graph. Every few days, I just google 1 usd = euro and it will give me the current conversion.

netsrak
11-16-2010, 04:57 AM
The problem is that we calculate wrong rates in 1.11.05b (we use the reciprocal).

@hmf_1: i'm sure thats the reason for your problem. Why do you think its something different?

hmf_1
11-17-2010, 02:37 AM
The problem is that we calculate wrong rates in 1.11.05b (we use the reciprocal).

@hmf_1: i'm sure thats the reason for your problem. Why do you think its something different?

Sry, you're right. I changed the rates manually to the numbers ice_w0lf mentioned and it works.