PDA

View Full Version : FTP Pre-fetch

QuadSuited
11-15-2010, 09:00 AM
I know that there has been a couple of threads on this but here's another one. Everyone's stats in pre-fetch just says 0 even though i have hands on them. Can't figure out how to fix it. I have done everything that was said to do, but nothing works. PokerStars, for now, seems to be working fine though. At one time, like a month or two ago, it worked on FTP too but then all of a sudden stopped and hasn't worked since. Any suggestions? Thanks.

netsrak
11-15-2010, 12:56 PM
Are you using 1.11.05b? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Please change the filter by limit settings in the additional hud filters.

QuadSuited
11-15-2010, 01:36 PM
Yes. I downloaded it this morning but pre-fetch still doesn't work. All the stats are in the right places, but always says 0 hands with no stat values for any of the other stats in my hud. I have windows vista on my computer if that helps any.

netsrak
11-16-2010, 05:10 AM
Is your FTP client switched to english language?
Please post a screenshot of the table and the table manager.

QuadSuited
11-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Yeah it's always been in english. I've never posted a screenshot so not sure how to do that. I can screenshot it and paste it to word processor but don't now how to get it on the forum post.

netsrak
11-23-2010, 06:51 AM
To post screenshots you need to upload them to an picturehoster like imageshack.us and post the links here or you attach the files to your post using the attachment function (the paper clip symbol above the message window)

QuadSuited
11-24-2010, 03:05 AM
I can't figure it out. I tried to upload it to imageshack. I tried to use the paperclip. Nothing works. Don't know what else to do but throw my laptop out the window and give up. :mad:

netsrak
11-24-2010, 09:30 AM
Ok, thats one final solution :)

Please send the files/screenshots with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com