PDA

View Full Version : PC freezed when aktivating HM

mnl
11-15-2010, 08:45 AM
hi (sorry for bad english)
i installed HM (trial) 15 days ago and the PC freezes, when i try to started HM. i put the 3 exe files as administrator and change something (dunoo what anymore) at dpcontrolpanel and that worked. now i bought HM full version and when i try to activate it online it crashes after that again. i reinstalled some times. i deactivate aerostyle in windows vista. i turned off all (as well background) programs. windows vista and netframework is newest update. i use nortan internet security 2011. nothing worked.
what to do?

mnl
11-15-2010, 07:45 PM
newest graphicdriver:rolleyes:
works...

mnl
12-02-2010, 11:01 AM
the problem occured again. just an windowsupdate (windows defender) was installed and next day HM didnt worked.

morny
12-04-2010, 04:11 AM
Whats the exact error you get, Norton can cause a lot of issues with HM so i would suggest changing for a different firewall if possible, Zone Alarm is one i used a lot that didnt cause many issues, if you can post a screenshot of that error it will help

mnl
12-04-2010, 10:11 AM
after the HM aktivation there is an windown, that tolds me it was succesfully activated. there is only one "ok" button. if i push that it freezes after arround ~1s. the hole pc is frozen. mouse and evering dindt move. sound although

mnl
12-05-2010, 05:47 AM
deactivating all nortonfunctions doesnt work