PDA

View Full Version : Problem with latest hands

johoyo
11-04-2008, 06:33 PM
I have been having problems recently with Holdem Manager. When I'm playing the hud works fine. But when i go to reports, and filter by today or last 24 hours, or last 1000 hands, or whatever i get a blank report. Same thing happens with the graphs. I also tried exporting my old database and re importing into a new one, but that didnt work out. I got tons of import errors so i guess im missing a bunch of my hands. It is very weird because if i try to add my new username to an alias it shows that this new username has over 1000+ hands, but then if i want to get any report for this username at all I get a blank screen.

The problem is mostly with the new hands, if i tell hem to graph older hands or make reports it'll do just fine. I am currently playing on ipoker, tried out Propaganda, and Betmost, although they used to be working fine until just recently.

I was using version 1.06.03h, but i downloaded the latest beta release and i get the same problems.

morny
11-04-2008, 08:37 PM
email me and well setup a www.teamviewer.com session to look at this problem tommorrow

morny@holdemmanager.net