PDA

View Full Version : Non responsive HUD

tehbandit
11-14-2010, 01:11 PM
I've had a couple of errors with HEM, first I could'nt connect to HEM getting the error: The following error occurred when trying to open the database: Failed to establish a connection to '127.0.0.1'.

I read the FAQs, removed my mcafee etc and managed to connect eventually however
on opening HEM it automatically opens player optimization tab and whilst goin thru the players i got the error:The following error occurred: ERROR: XX002: index "playervsplayer_idx1" contains unexpected zero page at block 0

I just clicked OK as it went thru the players in the tab, started a session where I was then unable to launch my HUD, I've read more troubleshooting tips snd tried options > database management > connect to DB, at this point the troubleshooter said to click on fix indexes, this option was'nt available for me, the option is replaced by "optimize"

After trying to optimize my DB this is the error I recieved :

[13/11/2010 22:43] Reading databases .done
[13/11/2010 22:43] Starting optimization
[13/11/2010 22:43] Optimizing holdemmanager...done
[13/11/2010 22:55] error: ERROR: XX002: index "playerhandsflop_pkey" contains unexpected zero page at block 0[13/11/2010 22:55] error: at Npgsql.NpgsqlState.<ProcessBackendResponses_Ver_3>d__a.MoveNext()
at Npgsql.ForwardsOnlyDataReader.GetNextResponseObjec t()
at Npgsql.ForwardsOnlyDataReader.GetNextRowDescriptio n()
at Npgsql.ForwardsOnlyDataReader.NextResult()
at Npgsql.ForwardsOnlyDataReader..ctor(IEnumerable`1 dataEnumeration, CommandBehavior behavior, NpgsqlCommand command, NotificationThreadBlock threadBlock, Boolean synchOnReadError)
at Npgsql.NpgsqlCommand.GetReader(CommandBehavior cb)
at Npgsql.NpgsqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at HoldemManagerDatabaseMaintenance.MainScreen.optimi zeDb(String db, Int32 type)
at HoldemManagerDatabaseMaintenance.MainScreen.optimi zeAsync()[13/11/2010 22:55] Error...please contact support@holdemmanager.com

Please help me fix this asap

Thanks Peter

Patvs
11-15-2010, 01:33 AM
Your database looks corrupt.
Create a new database (dbcontrolpanel.exe) and reimport your hands.

Instead of using the optimize tool (which still has some bugs) manually edit your postgresql.conf file, read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html