PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt: Rush Poker 135 SNGs - HUD doesn't work

Pokerpuma
11-14-2010, 09:22 AM
Hi there,

already mentioned it in the title: The Hud does't show when i play the 135 player Rush SNGs on Full Tilt. It works fine on normal tables or even Rush MTTs, only in those special ones there seems to be an issue. Any ideas?

Patvs
11-15-2010, 01:25 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Is the HUD displayed in the replayer of such a SNG?
Can you email us a handhistory of such a SNG?

Pokerpuma
11-24-2010, 05:14 AM
Sorry for the delay... Ok, funny thing... The HUD shows up in the replayer indeed. In fact the error isn't reproducable, it just happens from time to time now. In one Rush SNG it shows, in the next it doesn't, and now it has started to do it within the very same Tourney, in the first half it shows and in the second it doesn't. I'm sure that I have all settings for FTP and HM correct ("Run as admin...", OCR off, HH subfolder, etc.) but what i am starting to suspect is that the error is caused by FTP. I surveilled the HH folder and sometimes FTP seems to write the HH file with a huge delay of sometimes up to 10 Mins which would explain why HM shows no hud. Ah well, since i've seen that i'm not the only one with this problem i'm sure you guys will figure it out soon.

Pokerpuma
11-27-2010, 06:39 AM
I dunno why, but simply restarting HM after the Rush SNG has started seems to solve the issue...

Pokerpuma
12-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Since 1.11.05d Rush Poker works fine for me with one little exception:

There is a weird thing going on with the 6-Max 40K Guarantee Rush at 17 ET. The HUD only shows the stats of one player in this tourney, i think it is the one in seat 1.
It works fine on other 6-max Rush tables - at least in cashgame, it's just this one tourney it seems. I've experimented with the number of seats in the Table Manager, and when i set it to a 10-max table it shows the stats of 2 players, but no more.

I'll attach a HH and a screenshot.

morny
12-04-2010, 06:15 AM
Thanks ill report this bug to the developers

morny
12-05-2010, 11:03 PM
If you could get the following information next time you play it would be great, a screenshot like you already did but also go to C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Importing/Hem Data folder while your still playing the tournament and zip up the .dat and .hh files and also get me any files in the C:\Users\YourPC\AppData\Raoming\Hem Data and also in the hands folder in Hem Data

This should help us narrow down the issue

Send it to support@holdemmanager.com