PDA

View Full Version : Table Scanner for french sites

Federerforev
03-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Hi there,

As a french player i'm forced to play on french sites. I managed to use Table Scanner on PartyPoker.fr and i just love this add-on. But i'm changing sites for Unibet (which is on Ipoker network and software in France) and it doesn't seem to work properly. When i scan the lobby is detected and the first cash game table on the lobby gets selected but nothing happens next.
I guess that Table Scanner is simply not meant to work on french site lobbies that differs from .com lobbies, but i was wondering if there was any plan on making it available for us?

Regards

fozzy71
03-08-2013, 08:49 PM
I believe this is a known issue but am not sure off the top of my head so it would help if you can post a couple screen shots before I ask the scanner developer.

Please take a screenshot of the whole scanner window making sure all filters are fully visible and also a picture of the lobby you're trying to scan

How to take a screenshot: How to Quickly Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Also please detail what stakes you're trying to scan and if you're using insta scan or classic scan

Once I have the screen shots I can double check with the scanner developer to find out if this is a known issue.

ScannerSupport
03-08-2013, 10:01 PM
This is on my plate now.
I will try to add Unibet.fr and report any progress here.

But isn't Unibet Prima/Microgaming, and not iPoker?

Federerforev
03-09-2013, 04:13 PM
Thanks for your answers,

I'm trying to scan NL10 (0,05€-0,10€) and i'm using the classic scan. InstaScan doesn't work either.

Here are the requested screenshots :

Unibet may be Prima/Microgaming in .com but Prima/Microgaming doesn't have an agreement in France so i'm positive that unibet.fr just moved from Ongame.fr to Ipoker.fr (see screenshot).

Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Regards

PS: Just realized that Unibet was in french, i'll try again with the lobby in english - still not working

Edit : Updated screenshot for lobby in english

Federerforev
03-29-2013, 03:08 PM
Hey,

Any update on progress ?

Regards,

fozzy71
03-29-2013, 11:36 PM
I will forward this thread to the ScannerSupport so they can reply.

ScannerSupport
04-01-2013, 08:53 AM
It should work with the next update.

Feel free to contact skype id: mr_snood
if you want to try the fix earlier