PDA

View Full Version : HUD tables fast-foward party?

AllinBaby
03-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Hola.

Llevo un tiempo sin jugar al poker y he vuelto otra vez. Ya funciona el Hud de HM1 en las mesas rápidas de party poker??

Hello.

Took a while without poker and I'm back again. It works in Hud HM1 fast party poker tables?

Patvs
03-08-2013, 05:51 AM
Fast Forward (and ipoker Speed Poker) are only supported in HM2.

AllinBaby
03-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Joder! a mi el HM2 no me gusta nada!

Que pasa con el compromiso que teneis con los usuarios de HM1?. Cuando compramos el producto tambien pagamos por el servicio de soporte.

Nos habeis dejado colgados a los usuarios de HM1 sólo para sacarnos el dinero!! Me parece lamentable!! Es que no os habeis parado a pensar que muchos usuarios no nos gusta el HM2 porque el HM1 nos parece más sencillo y cómodo??

Me da igual el dinero!! os pago la licencia de HM2 si hace falta. Pero quiero seguir con mi HM1 recibiendo soporte como siempre!!

Saludos.

xxxx! my the HM2 not like anything!

What about the commitment you have with HM1 users?. When we bought the product also paid for the support service.

You have left us hanging at HM1 users just to get us the money! I find it regrettable! It's that you have not stopped to think that many users do not like the HM1 HM2 because it seems easier and more comfortable?

I do not mind the money! payment will HM2 license if necessary. But I want to continue my support as always getting HM1!

Greetings.

pericoo
03-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Im accord with allinbaby. Im use HM1 and want support to speed tables. Im not problem in pay 10$ for this support HM1. Will not use HM2.

fozzy71
03-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Ever since the release of HM2 this has been our standard policy and we have no plans to change the policy:

HM1 only receives critical fixes to existing features going forward. We will continue to support the HM1 parser, table scanner, and will also address any other critical bugs in HM1. This will be ongoing for an extended period of time but we have not yet established a firm date.

These speed games are considered new features as they did not exist before the release of HM2. As such, we will not be devoting develoepr resources to add these features to HM1. If you want to use HM on Party Fast Forward or IPoker Speed tables you will need to update to HM2. You get a 39.7% discount on the cost of HM2 if you own HM1. Please see this FAQ if you want to upgrade your HM1 code to a HM2 code - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1721/HM2%7B47%7DOM2+Price+and+Upgrade+Policy