PDA

View Full Version : Shock Horror, HEM messing up again...

Mattutaylor
11-13-2010, 11:33 AM
Yawnnnnnnnnnn.

For a change, I have problems with HEM (sense the sarcasm)

So I go to turn the programme on 15 mins ago, and it gives me a message about not being able to connect. Then loads up the bluey postgres connect thing, and I click connect and it tells me it cant connect.

So I click the link to re-install.

Now all of my previous HEM data has gone... I have nothing in there at all. I've linked the import to my stars HH database and it wont even import my old hands.

To test it out, I sat down at a .10/.25 table. It imports them hands as I play absolutely fine, but, guess what? No HUD.

FFS... maybe I should've got poker tracker instead.:mad:

morny
11-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Did you backup your hands before uninstalling PostgreSQL? Uninstalling should be the last resort when you get these connection issues as the information stored in PostgreSQL is your database.

I've linked the import to my stars HH database and it wont even import my old hands.

What exactly is this database, a PostgreSQL database or just the hh files? When you say you linked the import what exactly does that mean, that you went to import from file in the import folder?

if the hands import fine its quite strange the hud isnt working, is the table manager loaded? Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is