PDA

View Full Version : Can't view stats for Todays Hands

Mykelder
11-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Just upgraded my HEM to the latest version (1.11.05b) last night and now i can't view any statistics when I set the time range to today only.

If i change the range to this month or all hands the win rate changes, so i assume the hands are being imported, also the HUD works fine.

I have tried reinstalling with the just the update (latest version and previous version) as well as an uninstall and full reinstall.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Ps. Playing on Stars

netsrak
11-13-2010, 07:03 AM
What are your settings for Options->Misc -> Set day starts at and Options -> Adjust site import times for Stars?

From which version did you upgrade?
We now use the Stars server time for the handhistories so i think the problem is that the time of the last imported hands doesn't fit your locale settings.

Mykelder
11-22-2010, 04:58 AM
Ok thanks for that, i thought i'd managed to sort it out but it seems to still not be working properly.

I'm not really sure what version i had prior to updating but it was installed about 6 to 9 months ago.

What should my settings be for those things you mentioned, i just moved to Perth, Western Australia. Prior to my move i was living the UK.

Thanks in advance

netsrak
11-22-2010, 05:07 AM
You should compare the stars server time to your local time and the difference is the factor you should enter under "Adjust site import times".
For me in germany its 6. I guess in Australia it should be something like 12?

Mykelder
11-23-2010, 09:19 PM
Ok it seems to work fine in the evenings but when i play games in the morning nothing is showing up. For Adjust site import times for Stars, i set it to 13.

netsrak
11-24-2010, 08:59 AM
This depends on your settings for options-> misc -> Day start time

Mykelder
11-24-2010, 07:46 PM
I haven't changed that so it's just at Hour: 0 Minute:00

netsrak
11-25-2010, 05:17 AM
And which hand time is displayed for the wrong hands?