PDA

View Full Version : Missing hands + tables popup on stars

DeMented79
11-04-2008, 01:45 PM
When I run autoimport hands get imported, but obviously not all of them, since amounts won/lost in a session are wrong. And I already was searching for some hands I played in a session, and I couldnt find them.
I already tried importing again from the folder where thre processed files are saved, but no new hands were found.

Also I have the problem, that tables pop up for me on PokerStars, while I am active on another table.

I just updated to 1.06.04 beta 20, I am still missing those hands. Didnt try playing since the update, so I cant say if the popup problem is gone now or not.

Thx for you help.

morny
11-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Can you try creating a new database and see if the hands import http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

LiLZhiMiNG
11-06-2008, 05:39 AM
I also have this same problem, I was using 1.06.03h when I discovered problem and I downloaded the latest beta, and created new database...however the problem is still unchanged...it just doesnt seem to import all hands in a session...

but i dont have the table pop up problem...so I don't need solution for that

morny
11-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Lil what site is this for, can you emai me the HH and a link to this thread please morny@holdemmanager.net

LiLZhiMiNG
11-06-2008, 12:33 PM
its for stars as well, I don't know exactly which hands are missing, I just know there are some because each time I finish a session on stars it says I have played for example it will say 1500 hands...but in HEM it says I only played 1420 or something...I just want to know how to get all hands to import properly...

I have tried creating a new database, updating to 1.06.04 beta, reinstalling back to 1.06.03h and none of these have managed to fix problem..

DeMented79
11-07-2008, 12:46 AM
My Problem with the hand import seems to be fixed, after creating a new db, thx.

but sometimes still tables pop up while active on others. any suggestion for that?

morny
11-07-2008, 10:47 AM
We havent fixed the focus issue yet, try force on top as thats the only current fix but it dosent work well for some people, if it dosent improve untick that because force ontop has its own side-effects