PDA

View Full Version : checkraise CB ?

StonedShisha
11-12-2010, 09:15 PM
hey guys..
whats the stat for someone who coldcalls a PFR or a 3b OOP, then check-raises a CB.
Is it "raise flop CB (ip)", sry if its obvious but I didnt want to complete my HUD without full knowledge that I have the correct stats..

If it is Im assuming "Raise turn CB" is also the same situation that u are checking vs PFR and then raising his CB..?

thx

StonedShisha
11-12-2010, 09:18 PM
and also, What does the CB stand for in "CB 3B flop CB vs raise" for example.?

StonedShisha
11-12-2010, 09:23 PM
sorry alot of questions here but...
What stat is for Donkbet flop in 3b pot. is it "donk bet-3Bet vs raise flop" ..?

Ajax
11-12-2010, 09:35 PM
hey guys..
whats the stat for someone who coldcalls a PFR or a 3b OOP, then check-raises a CB.
Is it "raise flop CB (ip)", sry if its obvious but I didnt want to complete my HUD without full knowledge that I have the correct stats..

There is no such stat, so you need to use these two stats:

Flop Check raise
Flop Check raise as PFR

The first one, minus the second one, will be how often the player check-raises the flop when he did not raise preflop.

and also, What does the CB stand for in "CB 3B flop CB vs raise" for example.?

It is an odd name, but the stat is for when the player's cbet is raised on the flop, and then the player re-raises it back, or 3bets.

I guess the CB stands for continuation-bet.

Ajax
11-12-2010, 09:41 PM
sorry alot of questions here but...
What stat is for Donkbet fop in 3b pot. is it "donk bet-3Bet vs raise flop" ..?

The stat you want is Raise donk bet flop 3Bet Pot.

The one that you wrote, Donk bet-3Bet vs raise flop, is for when a player donk-bets, is raised, and then the player 3bets.

StonedShisha
11-12-2010, 09:46 PM
thx alot ajax!

StonedShisha
11-13-2010, 01:02 PM
The stat you want is Raise donk bet flop 3Bet Pot.

The one that you wrote, Donk bet-3Bet vs raise flop, is for when a player donk-bets, is raised, and then the player 3bets.

isnt "raise donk bet flop 3Bet pot" when a palyers raises a donkbet in a 3bet pot?
Im looking for when a player donkbets himself in a 3bet pot..

StonedShisha
11-13-2010, 02:44 PM
also..
what is "open 4bet" ?