PDA

View Full Version : Tables "jump" every 4 seconds

Lunitis
11-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Hi.
Im using table ninja for a few months and today it started doing one thing that never happened before. Every 4 second more or less 2 or 3 tables "jump" from behind and the front table change to a new one. Its impossible to play like that, because i risk to do an action in a table i dont want to, and its very annoying!
Already reinstalled but didnt solv the problem...
Help please

Fool
11-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Is this happening on TableNinjaFT? If so please disable auto-click the timebank as the new FT update has caused this problem. It should be disabled by default when you load the program also so make sure your not turning it back on.

Papashango
11-27-2010, 11:11 AM
This happens with me also but on pokerstars. It's always worse at the start at of a set and if I have to reboot TN mid set for whatever reason, it goes berzerk and does it every second for about 30 seconds. I've also seen it happening to a coach on a training site.
What's the problem?

Fool
11-27-2010, 06:52 PM
Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).