PDA

View Full Version : Chat box on Stars

MrMisery
11-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Is there a way to disable the hot keys when the cursor is over the chat window?

Fool
11-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Hotkeys that require a table to be targeted should be disabled automatically when your chatting. "Global" hotkeys that don't require a table to be targeted, such as cycling, will not be. Its best to move them off single letter hotkeys.

MrMisery
11-12-2010, 09:26 PM
I have almost all my hot keys based on the 'home' position. I use D, F, G, H, J, K for all the common stuff playing 12 - 15 tables. I guess chat isn't important.

thanks - MM

Lunatic973
11-21-2010, 12:51 AM
Can't you just press escape and type your chat, only to press escape to turn it back on? Or am I not understanding your question?

jerseys
12-10-2011, 06:15 PM
I have focus table under mouse table. Is there a way to focus a table while over chat window or buttons or bet ammount box? Sometimes I'm focusing over a table and missing an action because the table is not focused. This forces me to make bigger movements with my mouse. I'm using arrow keys so there's no conflict while typing notes.

Fool
12-10-2011, 07:55 PM
You could try enabling "jump mouse to table". If I'm understanding you correctly letting TableNinja take control of the mouse for a second will cause it to be dropped in a position that will always activate the table.

jerseys
12-11-2011, 05:55 AM
I enabled it but nothing changed. It doesn't seem to do anything.

Fool
12-11-2011, 01:42 PM
It sounds like there may be something wrong with this copy. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

jerseys
12-13-2011, 10:07 AM
Sent. Although I dont know if it's important. I'm not sure if the program moving the cursor for me is what I want and the fact that I can;t hover over chat is not that important - im already getting used to it.