PDA

View Full Version : problems after ftp update

82rott
11-12-2010, 08:55 AM
hello,
i'm experiencing problems with table ninja after last update.

without any action on tables or mouse movement - various tables are starting to 'flash' and come on top of others. it's annoying and makes it hard to concentrate.

is it just my problem, or will it be fixed by new beta ?

thnx

Testosteron70
11-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Hi,
i'm experiencing same problems here. Any new informations about this? Anyone? Maybe some options have to be resetted, which I havn't found till now?

darkstar
11-12-2010, 10:38 AM
I'm having the same problems. Table Ninja is unusable since the FTP update today. Please fix asap :)

sidGucci
11-12-2010, 10:49 AM
same issue

Fool
11-12-2010, 02:30 PM
It looks like the Full Tilt update today altered their time-bank and is causing problems with TableNinjaFT. We are aware of the problem and working on an update. In the meantime please disable "Automatically click the Timebank" in TableNinjaFT>Annoyances. If this doesn't solve all the problems from todays update let me know.

bearNP
11-13-2010, 01:11 PM
any update as to the status of the fix?

bearNP
11-13-2010, 01:31 PM
any update as to the status of the fix?

just curious if i should do something else with my day or sit tight and wait for the update? thanks in advance for your reply.

Pilch
11-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Any ideas on ETA of a fix for this?

In the meantime, can I use Timebank Butler alongside TNFT or will it cause interference?

boz
11-15-2010, 05:52 AM
please fix timebank issue fast

Fool
11-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Full Tilt updated their software recently causing compatibility issues with TableNinjaFT. When TableNinjaFT's "Automatically Click the Timebank" feature is on, it causes tables to shuffle every few seconds. Unfortunately the only fix in sight is to rewrite the timebank feature from scratch.

We don't have an ETA but its looking like it may be ready toward the end of next week. Its difficult to be certain though as the new method has to be created, then tested to insure compatibility and its possible that it will take longer to get everything working smoothly.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We appreciate your patience and will release an update with a new version of automatic time bank clicking as soon as possible.

**TableNinja is not tested with any 3rd party timebank helpers like timebank butler. Make sure to test any software combinations at play money before using in your regular game.

Fool
11-15-2010, 05:37 PM
Hey guys,

One helpful thing to note is that according to our testing the existing time bank feature should work properly for users who are tiling their tables (or playing with non-overlapping tables) and using the "Table Under Mouse" table control mode. Please be sure to test this on your own machine at play money before using it in your regular games, but we believe that in this specific case the current feature should work flawlessly.

Also, please note that you will need to re-enable the "Automatically click Time Bank" feature manually each time you run TableNinjaFT as it is being disabled by default right now. I know this isn't a great solution and will not help any of our users that stack/cascade or use the other Table Control modes, but hopefully it will allow a significant percentage of our users continue to use the time bank feature as usual until our new method is ready. Thanks again for your patience, we're doing everything we possibly can to get the new method out asap but its slow going.

bearNP
11-15-2010, 08:58 PM
if yall could get this done before my 7 day trial is up with timebank butler that'd be AWESOME!

Fool
11-18-2010, 04:38 PM
Hey guys,

As you all know in the last FTP update, for unknown reasons, Full Tilt made a change to the way their time bank button works that caused TNFT's auto time bank feature to shuffle tables randomly. We've been working around the clock to fix this but it has been a very difficult and frustrating task and we've basically had to start from scratch.

In the mean time we decided to release an update with a temporary solution that should make multitabling a bit easier for you guys until we can get auto time bank working.

We have added a hotkey that will click all the visible time banks on all of your tables, as well as a warning system that will play a warning sound after a time bank button has been visible for a preset number of seconds. This will allow you to multitable as normal and simply hit the time bank hotkey any time you hear your warning sound. We recognize that this is not ideal for the long term but we're hopeful that in the interim this may be very helpful. Please note that you must be using an Aero theme in Windows 7 or Windows Vista to use these features.

I should also mention that if you tile your tables and play in the "Table Under Mouse" (TuM) mode then the existing auto time bank feature should work properly as it always has and this problem should not effect you. You will however need to re-enable the feature each time you run TNFT.

Thanks for your patience on this, I know this has been a frustrating FTP update for everyone.

Here's whats new in TableNinjaFT version 1.1.26.0
--------------------------
Added a temporary workaround for time bank clicking
in the form of a time bank hotkey and warning
system on the Annoyances tab. Please see our
online documentation for more details.
--------------------------

If you have any problems with the new version please post on the TableNinjaFT forums here and we'll be happy to help you TableNinjaFT :: Support (http://tnforums.tableninja.com/showthread.php?t=2079)

Thanks,

Tarath