PDA

View Full Version : Nov 12 FTP Update Problems

threegoldstars
11-12-2010, 08:40 AM
I use "Table Under Mouse" for table control. Since the update, I notice that Table Ninja FTP is "flashing", which causes my bet size to change.

For example, I have my flop bet at 66%. But if I decide to bet more and I move it to, say, 80%, then before I can click the bet button, TNFTP flashes and returns my bet to the 66% size, right about when I am about to click the bet button. (This happened one time when I wanted to do a 10% blocking bet on the river and TNFTP flashed and changed the bet size to 50%!).

I changed table control to "Table in Foreground" and there are all kinds of issues with this one...I am not sure WHAT it is doing...it seems to change tables randomly and I don't think the one that requires action is being illuminated.

FTP is so frustrating with their updates! Please let me know if you duplicate these issues so I know I am not going insane.

penguinz21
11-12-2010, 09:52 AM
I have the same issue and it is tilting me so bad! I hope this gets fixed immediately cause I simply can't play with this popping.

oscar8x
11-12-2010, 12:42 PM
Uncheck "Automatically click Time Bank" and the flashing stops

penguinz21
11-12-2010, 01:08 PM
ok but time bank is the only reason I even use table ninja FTP besides buying in at waitlisted tables, since their bet-sizing is very slow and resets when I fix it too quickly- not instant like on stars.

johnedrama1
11-12-2010, 02:20 PM
same issues needs to be fixed asap i cant play with it on

Fool
11-12-2010, 02:30 PM
It looks like the Full Tilt update today altered their time-bank and is causing problems with TableNinjaFT. We are aware of the problem and working on an update. In the meantime please disable "Automatically click the Timebank" in TableNinjaFT>Annoyances. If this doesn't solve all the problems from todays update let me know.