PDA

View Full Version : 2 wrong stats

Spoilt333
03-04-2013, 09:15 PM
Hello.
1. there is 2 same(?) stats under "Vs Squeeze" tag: "TOT Reraise Squeezer as Caller" and "TOT ReRaise to Squeezer as Caller".
2. Stat "Turn CBet-Fold IP 3Bet Pot" works wrong. For example. When I'm looking at my own stats I see
"Turn CBet 3BetPot IP" = 75(12) - which means that I did 8 cbets on turn in 3bet pot and
"Turn CBet-Fold IP 3Bet Pot" = 0(11) - which means that my Turn Cbet was raised 11 times, but I've did only 8!
And the same error I saw on some other players.

fozzy71
03-05-2013, 08:28 PM
Hello.
1. there is 2 same(?) stats under "Vs Squeeze" tag: "TOT Reraise Squeezer as Caller" and "TOT ReRaise to Squeezer as Caller".

I am no stats expert but that sounds like 2 different stats to me. I will ask our stats guy for clarification.

2. Stat "Turn CBet-Fold IP 3Bet Pot" works wrong. For example. When I'm looking at my own stats I see
"Turn CBet 3BetPot IP" = 75(12) - which means that I did 8 cbets on turn in 3bet pot and
"Turn CBet-Fold IP 3Bet Pot" = 0(11) - which means that my Turn Cbet was raised 11 times, but I've did only 8!
And the same error I saw on some other players.

Please export your hands from the right-click menu in the reports, or zip the hands in your \HM2Archive folder, and send them to us for testing. Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Spoilt333
03-07-2013, 02:22 AM
Done.

fozzy71
03-07-2013, 05:30 PM
Done.

I am still waiting on clarification for #1 and just bumped our internal email for clarification. The files you sent have been forwarded to our testers and once they have had time to test the files they will reply via email.

fozzy71
03-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Hello.

I am no stats expert but that sounds like 2 different stats to me. I will ask our stats guy for clarification.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6614: 'TOT Reraise Squeezer as Caller' and 'TOT ReRaise to Squeezer as Caller' show same values

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.