PDA

View Full Version : Stars update, summaries now auto stored!

RunBad4Life
11-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Since this new update where tournament summaries are saved to our hard drives, I've added the summary folders to the auto import folders and I think it seems to have worked. Is this ok, should it work?

The Minder
11-12-2010, 01:03 AM
To where is Stars writing these summaries?

Patvs
11-12-2010, 01:25 AM
Isn't the summary folder to same as the handhistory folder??

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

1.11.05B should be able to import the new Stars auto-summaries

RunBad4Life
11-12-2010, 09:04 AM
No, they go to a tournament summary folder. You think it would work if we set them to go to the hh folder in the Stars client?

netsrak
11-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Should work with a separate folder too.

RunBad4Life
11-12-2010, 11:27 AM
All seems to be working fine. At last! Waited eons for this!!

The Minder
11-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Holy snapz Batman, Stars does indeed now have an option to save tournament summaries. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Nice find OP.

The Minder
11-18-2010, 05:08 AM
Hate to burst a bubble.

Using 1.11.05b, new db of original HH and PS tourney summaries. Pointed HM at the new PS tourneysummary directory for a manual import, no errors reported by HM, everything appeared to go well. The db did NOT update.

blingATL
11-21-2010, 12:18 PM
Hate to burst a bubble.

Using 1.11.05b, new db of original HH and PS tourney summaries. Pointed HM at the new PS tourneysummary directory for a manual import, no errors reported by HM, everything appeared to go well. The db did NOT update.

Same here and I've been trying to figure this out all morning. :confused:

I added C:/users/xxx/app data/pokerstars/tournament summary + sub-folders to the list of auto-import folders, and then ran an auto-import which successfully imported/moved all my tournament summaries that correspond with recently imported hh files into the HMArchive and yet the db results have not changed one bit, it imported fine but didn't adjust anything.

edit: btw, currently using version 1.11.05c

I've triple checked, none of the t-summaries that were just imported has changed any of the corresponding results in the db, they imported fine without errors and can be now found in C:/HMArchive along side with the hh files that match up with them but everything from field sizes to finish positions are all still way off. It appears as if nothing in the data view of the hem db has changed from the import.. :(

Paging fozzy, morny, somebody please chime in and help us with a fix!

netsrak
11-22-2010, 04:24 AM
Please send us the hands and summaries

RunBad4Life
11-22-2010, 07:37 AM
I am also getting more errors again. Some random summary boxes are failing to tick.