PDA

View Full Version : Replayer uses "default" hud config. Is there a way to change it?

ThisKid$Tough
11-11-2010, 04:02 PM
When playing LHE 6max, i use a custom HUD configuration. When I replay a hand, the replayer displays the "default" configuration. Is there a way i can get it to display my custom configuration instead?

Patvs
11-12-2010, 12:57 AM
Can you delete the default configuration?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Or rename your custom HUD to DEFAULT

Andy_Nuts
11-12-2010, 10:04 AM
i have the same problem (the hud displayed in replayer is the default one) i am using the 1.11.05b version and it is impossible to cancel default hud or to rename (default) my custom hud, an error apears telling me that either i cannot deleat default or i cannot name default because it already exist....

netsrak
11-12-2010, 10:21 AM
You can configure for every hud configuration under "Use for" where it should be active.
Connect the default Hud to a site you are not playing at and the other hud to all sites.

If you want to use a specific Hud configuration for the replayer - the replayer is a selectable pokersite in the use for tab.

Andy_Nuts
11-12-2010, 10:47 AM
You can configure for every hud configuration under "Use for" where it should be active.
Connect the default Hud to a site you are not playing at and the other hud to all sites.

If you want to use a specific Hud configuration for the replayer - the replayer is a selectable pokersite in the use for tab.

done thanks for the support

ThisKid$Tough
11-12-2010, 01:27 PM
nice. just had to change default to a site i dont use and its working now. thanks a ton.

felix333
05-01-2011, 04:17 PM

Perfect - had the same question an works fine now. Ty!

rampage
06-03-2011, 09:04 PM
changed the default to another site--did not work
changed the one i want to use to 'any site' did not work

ideas?

fozzy71
06-03-2011, 09:50 PM
I just replied in your thread you created.

To see your custom HUD in the replayer you need to create a clone of the HUD by choosing the New Config > Give it a Name > Use For Tab > Site: > Replayer