PDA

View Full Version : Session win stats

arezero
11-11-2010, 09:30 AM
You used to be able to see session winnings in your winnings pop, but now you can only see 5 mins, 10 mins, 20 mins... How do I add session wins to those stats?

netsrak
11-11-2010, 10:14 AM
This stat was removed, the only way that might work is to double click on the hud. This switches to session stats and the winnings field should show the session winnings now.

arezero
11-11-2010, 06:49 PM
This stat was removed, the only way that might work is to double click on the hud. This switches to session stats and the winnings field should show the session winnings now.

Why was it removed?
And also, where do you mean double click on the hud?

Patvs
11-12-2010, 12:30 AM
If you click on a player's HUD box, so the big popup is shown, it shows the players winnings/losses for the session.

arezero
11-12-2010, 07:42 AM
Yes, I just noticed when I click my HUD box the session wins are shown. Is there no way to add that stat to the small winnings box (the one that shows when you hold the mouse over your name)? HEM can obviously still show that stat...

netsrak
11-12-2010, 10:14 AM
You can configure which popup to show for which stat and create your own popups:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Custom HUD Popup Walkthrough (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/208/Custom+HUD+Popup+Walkthrough+)