PDA

View Full Version : bb/100

wadethomas
11-04-2008, 06:28 AM
hi, one thing i am not liking about HM over PT3 so far is that when i go to sessions tab or any tab for that matter, i dont see stat for bb/100 hands. IT wont even let me add it under the sessions tab.

Also, why can you print or view some of the windows as a graph or in a seperate window... but again, you cant for sessions etc.

My trial is about to end, and if i dont figure these out soon, i am just gonna stick with PT. thanks

morny
11-04-2008, 09:28 AM
bb/100 and BB/100 is available in the reports TAB by clicking on the green plus sign and adding whatever stats you need. The seesions TAB isnt customiseable at the moment and would require a big update to make it that way so its not something we can do quickly.

In sessions TAB, just right click one of the column headers and choose save Grid to CSV file and you can view and print it with Excel and if you dont have excel use a free program like Open Office Calc or Excel viewer.

We will be adding more options like easy printing etc but weve so many feture requests its not possible to get everyones suggestions done on the same day so i would suggest adding your suggestions to the new forum which will give it a better chance of being implemented if enough people want it http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/