PDA

View Full Version : Had Hem Since August And It Still Wont Work.

NASH3R
11-11-2010, 06:35 AM
Hello guys,

I hope someone can help as I have tried every trouble shooting solution and read through every possible post here and over @ 2+2.

I have had Hem since august of this year, every time i turn my pc off to go away from the computer and decide to go back on the pc, when i need to use hem to play poker. It says cannot connect to posgresql. i try every solution possible, i then have to uninstall hem and postgre, reinstall. everything is then fine. until i go back on the pc the next day, same problem.

this has been going on for three and a half months, im simply at my witts end. ive basically posted this as one last attempt to get my hem finally working, its such a shame as i dont think i could play poker without it, next day all my data has gone.

can someone help, is there any way someone that works for HEM can help me out, or get my money back.

im ever so gutted as it is a fantastic tool.

please help

nasher.

netsrak
11-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which operating system?
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?

NASH3R
11-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which operating system?
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes which ones?

stars and full tilt
i keep downloadin gthe one from your site, first time install the new one.
windows
im only using, avira for security. and i have a program called terapak to clean and revo uninstall to thorughly uninstall programmes.

i really do appreciate you getting in touch here.

Patvs
11-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

---

Can you be more specific what doesn't work exactly?
You have no HUD, your hands won't import?