PDA

View Full Version : Stakes reported incorrectly (Merge - Carbon)

trend747
03-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Stakes are being incorrectly reported.

Three different times I've had $1.10 listed as $11, and I even have a tournament that was for a $33 coupon on Carbon that the buyin was $1.10 yet HM2 listed it as a $33 buyin.

Then I had one for $550... I can tell you my bankroll isn't THAT big... LOL...

Attached are HH's...

DogNamedBluff
03-04-2013, 12:44 PM
This is a known issue that has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-5893. I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.

MrFrodo
10-01-2013, 09:19 AM
I'm also waiting for this issue to be resolved. Could you add my email address to the ticket as well? I wonder if there is any solution to this bug. I think that there is no stakes information in the files carbon is exporting. Do you have an idea of how to get this information from the files?

udbrky
10-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Please update to this version

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/7877_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your log.txt file -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1921/How+Do+I+Send+a+Log+File+to+Holdem+Manager+Support %3F

We need hand histories and explanations of what the tourney is - buyin and rake - if it is not showing.

Please zip and email the original hand history and tournament summaries (for Stars, FTP, and Pacific) files from c:/hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive

files are zipped by right clicking - send to - compressed folder

For multiple files, copy to a folder, then zip them.

Send them to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.