PDA

View Full Version : Stars husng's showing as not finished

Chip10Leader
03-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Hi, i have the 1.13.01 Internal release of hem1, and often it doesn't import the last hand of a heads-up sit-and go and the tournaments keep "not finished". I have it importing both hand historys and tournament summaries.

If i ask Pokerstars for the hands and summaries and try to import them manually, half the time it solves it (altough it takes too much work) and the other half it gives an import error and i can't get it to import the last hand of the tourney in any way. Anyway i can solve this?

Many thanks in advance,
Diogo

kasparovski
03-03-2013, 04:36 PM
I've this exact same problem. Really annoying.

Sarek
03-04-2013, 06:49 AM
This is docummented in bug ticket
HMONE-200 Stars SNG hands not importing, causing results to show n/a, no finish

current status = Open, unresolved

Josefpoker
03-15-2013, 12:57 PM
are we anywhere closer to a fix on this? I downloaded the update today as a occassionally dabble in Zoom and wanted to fix the lag issue (this was not fixed by the update) NOW, as a by-product i've gone from having fully functional sit and go analysis (which is my main game) to having to manually enter tournaments once they have finished.

Really irritating!

Any news at all? I see the post above from support was made well over a week ago...

Patvs
03-15-2013, 09:14 PM
This is still an open ticket. I have no eta for a fix. I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed