PDA

View Full Version : Popup Problems on Ipoker

chickendinner
11-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Hi there,
as i got problems with my popups (they didn't appear or just by chance), i read thru some posts and did what was recommended (force ontop option). The problem is, that i need to organize my tables overlapping and if i do so, i can't read the stats, as stats of some tables overlap. i tried to fix this via the only on active table option, but then my stats were shown only on one table at a time which was kind of weird.
furthermore, the force ontop function makes popups appear, but then they are covered by the stats, as they really are always ontop.
another problem i sometimes have is, that i cannot close opened popups, as they close for some seconds and then appear in the upper left corner of my monitor and i have to click them several times until they finally disappear.
i hope you can help me or may work over the force ontop option within your next update.

Best regards,
chicken

p.s.: i just got Leakbuster and its really an awesome tool

Patvs
11-10-2010, 11:27 PM
what are you playing on ipoker, can you go to hud options--> site options-->
ipoker--> turn off track live hands

change the detect settings for HU/6max/8max (so turn them ON, if they were OFF, or vice versa)

chickendinner
11-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Hi, first of all, thanks for your help so far.
Tracking live hands was already disabled.
I enabled detecting 6max tables and popups work now, but there are still some issues.
Sometimes Stats for the whole table just disappear, but they come back, if i move the table, or if action is to me.
And the stats are still overlapping the popup, whereas vice versa would be much better.
Any suggestions what to do?

Best regards,
chicken

netsrak
11-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Sounds like a problem with your graphic card drivers.
Please make sure your windows is uptodate (all service pack and security updates installed) and download and install the latest drivers for your graphic card