PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: PokerStars canceled their update -- Get the correct version of TableNinja

Fool
11-10-2010, 05:06 PM
URGENT: PokerStars canceled their update -- Get the correct TableNinja Version!

PokerStars has paused their update due to some problem on their end. Because of this anyone who updated PokerStars earlier today will be running PokerStars client version 4.034 while anyone who did not update PokerStars this morning will be running client version 3.944.

To ensure that all of TableNinja's features work properly with your version of PokerStars you will need to make sure that you are using the correct version of TableNinja.

To check which version of the PokerStars client you are running please CLOSE TableNinja and in the main PokerStars lobby go to Help --> About PokerStars and look at your Client Version
If you are running PokerStars client version 4.034 or later you need TableNinja version 1.2.81.0 which you can download here: http://tableninja.com/TableNinja_1.2.81.0.zip.

If you are running PokerStars client version 3.944 you need to run TableNinja version 1.2.75.0 which you can download here: TableNinja :: Downloads (http://tableninja.com/downloads.php)

NOTE: If you already have TableNinja version 1.2.81.0 and need to go back to TableNinja version 1.2.75.0 you will need to UNINSTALL TableNinja before downloading and installing TableNinja version 1.2.75.0 from our website here: TableNinja :: Downloads (http://tableninja.com/downloads.php).

I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Apparently Stars had a major problem with their update this morning and had to cancel it. Unfortunately Stars updates are out of our control and all we can do is do our best to provide you with as easy access to TableNinja as possible until they figure things out and release a stable client update.

beeblue
11-10-2010, 06:04 PM
well.. ty for your post...

just writing for pointing tosome problem i'm having with sitngo sensei :)

after reinstalling old version everything work fine...

ty again, best

Fritters
11-10-2010, 09:03 PM
I'm having a SNGSensei issue as well. Using 1.2.81.0 with Stars 4.034.

Max per cycle isn't working for me - TN just tries to register for the same SNG
multiple times. I can work around this by using multiple filters, but figured I should post so it can be looked in to.

Fool
11-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Try checking the box marked "enable sorting optimization" in the Sensei. This should be unrelated to the update but let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem.

starise
11-11-2010, 03:52 AM
On Pokerstars.IT new software (Version 4.018) Sensei doesn't work.
Attached the log file.

TN version: 1.2.81.0

beeblue
11-11-2010, 06:07 AM
On Pokerstars.IT new software (Version 4.018) Sensei doesn't work.

TN version: 1.2.81.0

bump...

the same for me

and if i unistall the latest release, after I've installed the old version, soon i'm prompted to instal the new update...

there is a way to not install automatically the latest update?

ty

Fritters
11-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Try checking the box marked "enable sorting optimization" in the Sensei. This should be unrelated to the update but let me know if this doesn't seem to solve the problem.

Tried this as well - no luck. I guess I just assumed it was the update since it worked fine on Monday, but didn't work yesterday. I'll do a full reinstall before my next session to see if that fixes it.

Fool
11-11-2010, 03:50 PM
The PokerStars.IT client recieved a different update than the basic Stars site. We're working on support for thier version now. It should solve the problems with the SnG filters and with the way the lobby is being sorted. Thank you for your patience.