PDA

View Full Version : Moving stat boxes

Four_Flusher
11-04-2008, 04:38 AM
My stats are in the wrong places when I play at Stars, 6 max, cash games. I am not using auto seat selection, I have checked "fix my stats" and tried it unchecked. The table stats are showing in the one seat, always. Two stats are stacked on top of each other. The stats for the two seat block the cards for that seat at showdown.

How can I get them in the right places?

Poker Tracker has a page to configure where they should appear...anything similar available with Manager?

donfaudeer
11-04-2008, 08:41 AM
I thig that I have the same problem ... I wrote about it couple posts ago and no reply :/

Mike chops
11-04-2008, 10:49 AM
You can drag the stat panels uisng the right mouse button.

Four_Flusher
11-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Thanks, I'll give it a try...

LoneWolf
11-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Using right mouse button does not do the job, because it moves all 10 players stats, not just the one I want to move. This is really a pain everyday I have to move stats around and I can't get it right. Not all players at a table have the same stat positioning. Should of stuck with PT3.

Mike chops
11-05-2008, 01:41 PM
You can use ctrl + right mouse button to drag a stat panel for just that seat (as opposed to all seats on the table). I found it a pain to have to set up a stat position 10 times (once for each seat), when mostly you want them in the same relative position for each seat. It is easier to set up one generic seat and then use the ctrl+right button dragging to fix seats where a panel is on top of the bet slider.

Well I thought so anyway :o

LoneWolf
11-05-2008, 04:51 PM
You can use ctrl + right mouse button to drag a stat panel for just that seat (as opposed to all seats on the table). I found it a pain to have to set up a stat position 10 times (once for each seat), when mostly you want them in the same relative position for each seat. It is easier to set up one generic seat and then use the ctrl+right button dragging to fix seats where a panel is on top of the bet slider.

Well I thought so anyway :o

Well where I play my stats don't end in perfect order for all players, and I tried ctrl+right button to fix seats, when I let go of mouse stats go back to where I moved them from. I'm using version 106.04 beta 14 I think thats the latest, so any other ideas you have that I could try. :D Oh yeah I should mention I have several panels for each player, could this be the problem, maybe I need to combine stats in one big box?

morny
11-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Maybe if you post a screenshot of 2 tables and show us which panel stats youd like to move somewhere else so we can understand your problem better