PDA

View Full Version : Problems on FTP

rnld129
03-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Hello,

I play heads up superturbos on FTP and I have problem with rake stat showing incorrectly. For instance, on 35$ games it shows that rake is 1.61$ and only on couple of games it shows correct rake of 0.73$.

Also, $EV difference it is not shown at all. So I cannot see EV adjusted winnings on my graph.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

DogNamedBluff
03-03-2013, 02:55 PM
I play heads up superturbos on FTP and I have problem with rake stat showing incorrectly. For instance, on 35$ games it shows that rake is 1.61$ and only on couple of games it shows correct rake of 0.73$.

Please zip a small sample of original hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31).

Also, $EV difference it is not shown at all. So I cannot see EV adjusted winnings on my graph.

This is a known issue that has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-6208. I have added your email address to the ticket. You will be notified when there is a resolution.