PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Rush Poker in new database

SebastianKnight
11-10-2010, 11:58 AM
I installed HEM yesterday and with a completely pristine setup (absolutely empty database) played a few hands of Rush Poker (PLO 6max). I looked at the HEM Sessions screen and at the HEM Reports screen and everything was fine, the hands and stats were displayed.

Then I played a few hands at a regular cash game table (again, PLO 6max). When I again looked at the Sessions and Reports screens, only the regular cash game session and the hands from that session were displayed. Apparently, the Rush Poker hands have become invisible to the queries that populate those screens. I am reasonably certain that the Rush Poker hands ARE in the database, because my HUD displays correctly when I play Rush Poker and the statistics for players change as I play more hands against them.

I do not have any filters of any kind set for the Reports and Sessions screens. I am attempting to view all hands for all dates, game types, and stakes.

Please advise.

SebastianKnight
11-10-2010, 01:43 PM
I don't think I made it clear in my original post, but now when I play Rush Poker, the new Rush Poker hands are NOT displayed on the Reports and Sessions screens. No matter how much Rush Poker I play, NO Rush Poker hands are being displayed on Reports or Sessions.

Patvs
11-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

--

Can you create a NEW database, and reimport your hands again

SebastianKnight
11-10-2010, 11:06 PM
OK. Once I downloaded the Beta and set the programs to run as administrator, the Rush Poker data displayed just fine, so I didn't even have to create a new database and re-import.

Thanks.