PDA

View Full Version : Setting up Bodog

Ziraili
11-10-2010, 05:07 AM
I've just installed and started playing on Bodog, and im having problems with HM not being able to correctly read my handhistory. I have read the FAQ, but there all it say is that i should add "C:\Users\**YourPCName**\AppData\Roaming\HEM Data" to my auto-import folders, and i've done that already. But when checking in the HEM Data-catalog, no files are located there, and so im wondering if its not able to pick up the handhistories at all, or if i need to select in the bodog-client somewhere where or how im to save my HH ?

Also, for those hands already played now, is there some way to import them later ? Since the bodog-client itself is able to search for handhistores and show them (in a strange format compared to the ones used on Full Tilt or PokerStars however)

netsrak
11-10-2010, 09:49 AM
Our latest release 1.11.05a should pickup the handhistories automatically. http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For older versions you need a 3rd party handgrabber.

As far as i know its not possible to import old hands. But if you have some you can send them to support@holdemmanager.com and we take a look at them.

Ziraili
11-10-2010, 01:12 PM
i am currently running 1.11.05a on Win7, and still its not being able to track my hand as i go right now. What else could be wrong?

netsrak
11-11-2010, 04:59 AM
Please try 1.11.05b: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.05b.exe

Ziraili
11-13-2010, 08:20 AM
Updated to 1.11.05b, and still it wont work. if i start the auto-import before i sit down at the table, the client freeze and eventually crash. if i first sit down, then start the import (and the HUD), then everything seems to work ok, just that no hands get tracked. The table manager detect the table etc, just no stats come up and no hands get imported to the database.

Tested some more, and if i launch the table first, then start the import, files get saved and attempted imported, but all hands just generate import-errors.

netsrak
11-13-2010, 10:35 AM
Which gametype are you playing?

Ziraili
11-16-2010, 09:19 AM
Im playing NLH .05/0.10$ on bodog. if you want i could send you a copy of the handhistory files. however even using 1.11.05b, it still give the impression of working, handhistory files get made, but during import it just give import-errors and then nothing get into the db. the hud start normally but just give emptry boxes, even if it does detect names etc correctly (wont give VPIP etc for a player it got 0 hands in db from ofc)

netsrak
11-16-2010, 10:08 AM
Please send us the hands - support@holdemmanager.com

Ziraili
11-22-2010, 11:23 PM
Been a week now since i sendt in the hands, still no reply or explenation on why things are not working for me. I've noticed after i did send them in that 20-30% of the hands actually get imported, but the rest generate import errors. That low amount is far from enough in my opinion, so claiming HM actually support Bodog is a big exaggeration.

netsrak
11-23-2010, 06:08 AM
Please see this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/39068-bodog-handgrabber-working-not.html