PDA

View Full Version : Alot of Bugs with HM

Profane
11-03-2008, 10:49 PM
I'am having alot of bugs lately with HM.
First, after I played a session, it was missing alot of hands, and some stats was mess it up. the Agression Factor was 0, WSTD 0, and rake 0 too. and this is only with the newest hands, the older ones still fine.
Then I did what morny suggested, export my database, and import it to a new database.
The problem is that it didn't import all of the hands, aloooot of the HH was missing.
But then start playing in the database, just to make sure if it was working, it was importing normaly, but when I click on the Sessions TAB, it doesnt show my new sessions. I clear the Edit, but stills mess it up.
I tryed to reinstall Holdem Manager too, but didn't work.
I reallllly need some help.
Edit: fould another bug, I click to replay a hand, and dont even open.
ty in advance

johoyo
11-04-2008, 12:11 PM
I'm having the same problems as you are. Im playing and hud works fine. But when i go to reports, and filter by today or last 24 hours, or last 1000 hands, or whatever i get a blank report. Same thing happens with the graphs. I also tried exporting my old database and re importing into a new one, but that didnt work out. I got tons of import errors so i guess im missing a bunch of my hands.

BTW the problem is also with the new hands, if i tell hem to graph older hands or make reports it'll do just fine. I am currently playing on ipoker, tried out Propaganda, Betmost, and Titan and none of them seem to work right.

morny
11-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Hi can you try this latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe and if it dosent work try a new database again. You shouldnt be having to create a new database like this so often but i need to rule out it isnt a corrupt database again and if it is, it might be something your doing like closing HM using task manager or shutting down your PC from the plug rather than shutting it down via Windows or even a problem with your hard drive.

Anyway let me know if the new version and new database work as the new version also fixes the replayer problems

@ johoyo please start a new thread with your problem otherwise it will get confusing with who im giving advice to

Profane
11-04-2008, 01:13 PM
Something that I just tryed, I decided to make a new database, and DON'T import my older Hands, just start from the ground, and no errors so far.