PDA

View Full Version : Hand Replayer doesnt work!!

betboi
11-10-2010, 04:49 AM
When make a right click on a hand an click the replayer just nothing happens!!
what do do??

netsrak
11-10-2010, 05:59 AM
* The replayer is not working with the Comodo firewall. You need to uninstall it.
If thats not the reason please try the following:.
1. close HM
2. create a backup copy of the file config\holdemmanager.config
3. open the original file in a texteditor like notepad
4. delete the 2 lines with the following settings:
setting name="ReplayerSettings" ...
and
setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse....
5. save and exit
6. restart HM. The lines in the config file will be recreated.
7. check the subfolder replayer skin\default skin of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager. Does this folder exist and contain files? If not please come back, we need to send you the files.
8. Test the replayer again. If it still doesn't work you need to reinstall HM with a fresh configuration.

AKallin
11-15-2010, 11:40 PM
Hi, I am having the same problem. The above solutions did not work for me. My HoldemManager skin folder looks like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ReplayerSkin\CardRunners

Thats where all the files are located. Is this right? I am using Windows 7 64bit and HEM 1.11.05b, but have had this problem since 1.11.05.

netsrak
11-16-2010, 05:00 AM
No thats not right, you should have a folder C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ReplayerSkin\default skin too.

Seems like you need to reinstall HM.

AKallin
11-16-2010, 07:40 PM
Thanks, that worked great

o0o_w3e
11-17-2010, 05:05 PM
hey HEM support-team

i have the same problem with the hand replier, but unlike the other guys here your suggested solution works fine BUT ONLY THE FIRST TIME i delete the lines in the config data. right now i'm having to versions of the data and copy the "improved" one to the folder, if i'm planning to analyse some of my hands.

maybe you can help me because i would really love to work with the hand replier more often and SPONTANEOUSLY.

i hope you have an idea to help me
thank you

best regards

netsrak
11-18-2010, 03:54 AM
Please try a reinstallation of Holdemmanager with a fresh configuration.

drzen
12-05-2010, 09:48 PM
All of a sudden the replayer won't open. I run Comodo but I have done on this machine since I got it, and HM has never had a problem. I've tried it with Comodo off, no good. Tried removing those lines from the config file, no good.

Did you change something in 1.11.05? I mean, every time something goes wrong, your answer is that it's our machines. But nothing's changed with my machine and the replayer worked fine until today.

netsrak
12-06-2010, 04:57 AM
Of course we change things in newer versions :)

Seems like Comodo sees something suspicious in our new code?
But as it is only Comodo there is nothing we can do about it.
You should uninstall Comodo and see whether it works without it.
Then you can reinstall Comodo and try to configure it so that the replayer works with Comodo.